Free delivery to UK mainland for orders over £50.
£4.50 for orders up to £49.99.
Orders will be sent either by Royal Mail Tracked (insured up to an order value of £150) or Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured up to an order value of £2500).
How do I track my item?
As soon as your order is despatched you will receive an email notification to the email address used to place the order. If the order is sent by using a tracked delivery service then tracking information will be provided.
If you do not have access to an email address please call me on 07730 929666 where I will be glad to track your delivery for you or text you the Tracking Reference number.
Do you deliver internationally?
Unfortunately we do not provide international delivery at the current time.
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
We are unable to delivery to national or international PO Box addresses, due to the nature of the goods and the fact a signature of safe receipt is required.
We ask that you provide either a permanent residential address or your place of employment.
If you choose to have your order delivered to you at work, please ensure that there will be someone available to take receipt of the package.
How long does it take for items to be delivered?
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 5pm Monday to Friday within 24 hours or as is usual, the next working day.
Your order should be delivered within 2-4 working days, in most cases it could be sooner. If you need your order urgently, say for a special occasion, please advise at the time of placing the order and we will ensure delivery is made using one of our ‘next day delivery’ (except weekends) providers. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third parties ie. Royal Mail.
Can I provide an alternative address for delivery?
If you want an order to be sent to an alternative address to that of the paying cardholder (i.e. friend or relative), please ensure the second address details are completed at the checkout, using the second step as the delivery address. During this step you will be able to add a new alternative address.
All Items returned will be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the following Returns policy:
- In the first instance, if, for any reason you have a query on an order, please make contact Keilson directly either by telephone 07730 929666 or by our Contact form
- Returned goods will be only be credited if returned in their original condition, and with a completed letter from the purchaser, stating the reason the goods are being returned and the choice of exchange or refund. Clearly, we are happy to exchange any items which are faulty as a result of our manufacturing or which you are not happy with for any personal reason (i.e. too big? Too small? Too long? Not long enough? Does not fit?). However, we do not accept returns for items where they have been damaged by you through unreasonable use.
- For special order items, such as bespoke commissions, in the first instance, please call us to discuss or use our contacts page.
- Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
- We will only refund the cost of return postage for faulty goods.
- If you are returning an item due to a fault of ours, we will always refund postage charges at the same rate as the postage paid at the time the order was despatched by us.
- If you request a refund, this will be normally processed within one working week of receipt of the returned item being received by us.
Items over £500 and up to £2,500 should be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Proof of the cost of posting will be required before reimbursement can be made.