Items for delivery in the UK will be sent by Royal Mail Signed for up to an order purchase value of £30 and will be charged at £4.50 per order. This will be added at checkout.
Items for UK delivery valued over £30 and up to a £1000 value will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked and will cost £7.50. This will be added at checkout.
All items for international delivery (everywhere else apart from the UK) up to a value of £1000 will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and cost £12.50. This will be added at checkout.
For all orders over £1,000 total value, please contact me via the contacts page for a separate quotation
How do I track my item?
As soon as your order is despatched you will receive an email notification to the email address used to place the order. If using a tracked delivery service then tracking information will be provided.
If you do not have access to an email address please call me on 07730 929 666 where I will be glad to track your delivery for you.
Do you deliver internationally?
We welcome orders from all over the world and have international customers. Our online shopping basket will clearly display shipping rates before you purchase.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges, take no responsibility for them and cannot predict what they may be.
Will I incur any import or duty charges for my order?
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation.
The recipient of the order is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges.
The recipient of the goods, not the person who has ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
If ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they are aware of their responsibility for these additional import charges.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot estimate what they may be, so cannot offer any assistance on these processes. We advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering.
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
We are unable to delivery to national or international PO Box addresses, due to the nature of the goods and the fact a signature of safe receipt is required.
We ask that you provide either a permanent residential address or your place of employment.
If you choose to have your order delivered to you at work, please ensure that there will be someone available to take receipt of the package.
How long does it take for items to be delivered?
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 5pm Monday to Friday within 24 hours or the next working day.
Your order should be delivered within 2-4 working days, in most cases it could be sooner. If you need your order urgently, say for a special occasion, please advise at the time of placing the order and we will ensure delivery is made using one of our ‘next day delivery’ providers.
Can I provide an alternative address for delivery?
If you want an order to be sent to an alternative address to that of the paying cardholder (i.e. friend or relative), please ensure the second address details are completed at the checkout, using the second step as the delivery address. During this step you will be able to add a new alternative address.
All Items returned will be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the following Returns policy:
- Returned goods will be only be credited if returned in their original condition, and with a completed letter from the purchaser, stating the reason the goods are being returned and the choice of exchange or refund. Clearly, we are happy to exchange any items which are faulty as a result of our manufacturing or which you are not happy with for any personal reason (i.e. too big? Too small? Too long? Not long enough? Does not fit?). However, we do not accept returns for items where they have been damaged by you through unreasonable use.
- For special order items, such as bespoke commissions, in the first instance, please call us to discuss or use our contacts page.
- Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
- We will only refund the cost of return postage for goods not required if returned in less than 30 days and is made by you using the cheapest postal method.
- If you are returning an item due to a fault of ours, we will always refund postage charges but would ask that we choose the postage method, otherwise, the cost of postage will not be refunded.
- If you request a refund, this will be normally processed within one working week of receipt of the returned item being received by us.
The cost of return postage will be reimbursed to the maximum cost for the item posted by Royal Mail on their website and should be by Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class for items up to the value of goods of £50; Royal Mail Tracked 24 for items up to £100 and Royal Mail Special Delivery for items up to the value of £500.
Items over £500 and up to £2,500 should be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Proof of the cost of posting will be required before reimbursement can be made.